Manufacturing operations consume vast amounts of power and heat, so trimming energy costs can make a significant impact on a company’s bottom line. The benefit of the PureCell System’s low total cost of ownership is best realized in locations with high electricity rates. Fuel cells can also provide long-term power solutions that improve a facility’s energy security by supplying an emergency power source.
Companies that are using Doosan fuel cells for industrial operations include :
- - Coca-Cola Refreshments (East Hartford, CT; Elmsford, NY)
- - Pratt & Whitney (Middletown, CT)
- - Sealed Air Diversey Care (Sturtevant, WI)
- - Aerojet Rocketdyne (Canoga Park, CA)
- - Roche Molecular (Pleasanton, CA)
- - Amgraph (Baltic, CT)