As a satellite CHP plant, the filius can also be installed near the heat consumer and supplied via a microgas line.
New in the 150 kW class: filius 404.The filius 404 by 2G, a biogas CHP plant with an electrical output of 150 kW, sets standards in efficiency and reliability within its output class. The 4-series by 2G has welcomed a new member. Like the agenitor 406 or the avus 500 plus, the filius 404 also uses the benefits of 4-valve technology enabling highly-efficient gas exchange in the combustion chamber. Another common feature is the use of steel pistons, which significantly reduce frictional power and heat losses. Overall, the filius 404 has clear efficiency advantages over other motors of its output class with an efficiency level of 41.6%.
The filius at a glance:
- Biogas CHP range with an electrical output of 50 to 150 kW
- Designed for smaller biogas plants
- CHP plant available in space-saving filius container
- Turn-key container solution facilitates on-site assembly and minimises installation costs
- Compact design enables easy access for maintenance work